Purchasing a new vehicle is not easy, especially if you're working with a dealership that's trying to push its own agenda. This won't be a problem at Bruce GM, because our team of financing experts only aim to exceed your expectations and provide exceptional customer service. This includes helping you understand your financing options, how each option will work for you, and ultimately helping you decide between financing and leasing.
Choosing between leasing and financing requires an analysis of your needs, including how you plan to use your vehicle. There are a lot of considerations that go into making this important decision, and we can help you better understand the process at Bruce GM.
Our team will explain how each option will fit into your lifestyle in detail, which will aid you in making an informed decision. You won't ever feel any pressure when it comes to buying your new Buick, Chevrolet, or GMC model at Bruce GM, and we'll ensure that you're more than satisfied with the service you receive from our financing department.
To learn more, contact us today at Bruce GM in Middleton and Digby.
We can't wait to help you out at Bruce Chevrolet Buick GMC Limited. In the meantime, take a look at the following summary of the benefits of each purchasing plan.
Benefits of Financing
- No restrictions on mileage
- The car belongs to you and its maintenance is therefore an investment
- It is possible to modify the car as you please
- More affordable in the long run
- The best option if you want to keep your vehicle for a long time
Benefits of Leasing
- More affordable monthly payments
- Possibility of easy vehicle exchange every two or three years
- No depreciation
- More advantageous if you use your vehicle for work
To find out more about our financing and leasing offers, come and meet us today!