2019 Chevy Bolt | Colin Robar
May 29 2019,
Colin Robar hopes to inspire new generation of electric vehicle driving. I mean – never having to get gas never looked more awesome or stylish, right?
With his new 2019 Chevy Bolt, Colin, who is an Annapolis Valley driving instructor will be making in impact on the road this year!
The 2019 Chevrolet Bolt EV comes standard with:
- 120-volt portable charge cord
- Keyless start, push button
- Regen on Demand steering wheel paddle
- Rear Vision Camera
- Cruise Control
- LATCH system
- 10 airbags
- Chevrolet Infotainment System with 10.2" diagonal colour touch-screen
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel
- 12-volt power outlet
- Remote start
Book Your Test Drive today to help make an impact!